- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Graham Beck Blanc de Blancs Chardonnay White Wine 2009/2010/2011 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£81.36 (£13.56 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Pale gold with a fine mousse. Light aromas of yeast and honey combine to elegant effect
- Made solely from Chardonnay, the palate delivers a complex amalgam of apples honey and biscuits. High class!
- Perfect for a Toast or for something special, try it with Oysters.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Graham Beck has proved a dynamic, quality-focused producer building an outstanding reputation since the end of apartheid. Now best known for their sparkling wines which enjoy a growing following in many markets around the World, from their base in Robertson, classic Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wines are nurtured throught the traditional sparkling process to produce wines of genuine international class. Robertson lies to the north of the Cape's famous mountain ranges and it should be uncomfortably warm for Pinot Noir in particular, yet the region does deliver the necessary high quality fruit vintage after vintage.