on 22 January 2014
I was looking for a bag that I could use to take my 5 month old swimming, that would hold everything(everyday essentials of mine, our swimming things and usual changing bag items),but would fit in the lockers easily and was easy to carry. This bag ticked all those boxes, with an added bones of the internal detachable 'wet bag' that just fits in baby's wet suit and my costume, keeping everything else dry. On first appearances, the bag doesn't look very big and I did wonder if it would be fit for the purpose I intended it to be - but as described by another reviewer - it is a Mary Poppins bag!! Loads of room, suitable for mum and dad to carry, lightweight, good quality and very reasonably priced. I would recommend this bag for many purposes when out and about with a little one. The 2 end pockets fit 2 Dr Brown bottles (which are quite bulky and taller than tommee tippee bottles)in at each end with ease. I cannot comment on the effectiveness of the insulation as my son has always taken his bottles at room temperature, so never tested the insulation. In future though, these pockets are plenty roomy enough to use for snacks/jars/pouches etc. Very pleased with this purchase, and quick delivery.
on 12 July 2013
I've been looking for a change bag for months - baby now 10 months and I had been using a free one I had been given as I could not find one that was a bargain and user friendly !!! This is the one. The multi pockets mean that you can find thing quick and easy with out having to turf anything out of one compartment. Brilliant short popper straps hold it to the frame (keeping it at a nice height to reach into and not at knee or feet level to kick) Only down side is that the lovely peach skin fabric does seem to mark - even with water - BUT you can wipe it with a baby wipe and it looks like new. Love this very practical roomy bag.
on 11 December 2013
Well i wanted a large bag because i not only use my changing bag for baby but I also put all my stuff in too, I recently had the free one from a certain shop and within 3 month the handle snapped!
I love this bag its huge but not too huge! it has a wet bag inside for soiled clothes an added bonus is the baby wipe case you get with it too.
I have a mothercare pram and it fits perfectly on the handles in fact it has two straps either side of the bag that you use to attach it to the pram as well as a shoulder strap !
I love this bag!
on 7 October 2010
This really is a great nappy changing bag. There are 2 side pockets: 1 with a thermal pocket and enough room for bottles/cups and snacks; the other pocket has a mobile phone pouch, a mesh pouch and room for bits & pieces. In the main secion there are 2 mesh pouches to keep nappies, wipes, changing mat, etc. in place plus enough space to store change of clothes, etc. It comes with a changing mat, wipes box and a very handy leak proof messy bag for soiled items. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap and small straps on either side that allow it to be easily attached to the pram handles. A good buy.
on 8 July 2011
This really is a great baby changing bag. Two good sized side pockets that will fit any size bottles and other bits and pieces. One pocket has a mobile phone holder and a mesh pouch. The main part of the bag has two mesh pouches to keep nappies, wipes etc. The waterproof bag which velcros into the bag is great for storing bottle parts or soiled clothes/bibs etc. The shoulder strap is ajustable and comfy and the pram straps are a great addition making the bag really easy to attach to your pram. The bag is a great size and suprisingly roomy. I was amazed at just how much it holds.
on 26 November 2016
good bag has a cool pouch to.
on 28 February 2014
This bag fits all sorts of things without being too large and has lots of useful pockets. The only things that's not great is the waterproof bag inside. It is removeable, so I don't have to use it, but it would be better if the zipper were right on the top of the bag. Otherwise, great bag--the snaps are great for easily putting the bag on the stroller instead of adjusting the shoulder strap each time.
on 5 February 2014
big handy. had a different bag to begin with, but this one has made my life much easier:)
it holds lots of nappies, clothes, snacks, water bottle, and my personal things easily, and with room for more.
my son is 2 years old now, and we still use this bag any time we go out for the day.
on 9 December 2015
A very nice changing bag with lots of compartments .easy to clean . Comes with case for dirty nappies or clothes. Size is just about right . Easy to handle. Love love love it
on 1 August 2015