- Looking for a stoller or buggy for your little one? Check out our selection of strollers & buggies eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking to buy travel essentials from Graco? Check out the Graco pushchairs and car seats eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Baby Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- 20% off selected Weleda Baby. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Canon Lens reviews
Graco Evo Mini Stroller/Pushchair - Berry
|Price:||£94.71 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£85.28 (47%)|
- Fully reversible seat with three position seat back recline to full lie flat, suitable from birth
- Team with the Junior Baby zero plus car seat for a complete travel system
- Lightweight and compact, yet sturdy and comfortable
- Useful large shopping basket and lockable front swivel wheels
- A fully washable footmuff and seat liner is also included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Graco Evo Mini Stroller/Pushchair - Berry.
- 1 x Stroller
- 2 x Chest pads
- 1 x Raincover
- 1 x Extra large shopping basket
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Great space in shopping part under buggy.
We added a newborn insert to make it comfy for baby. You can buy these separately for buggies / car seats. Stops them lolling around so much.
This pushchair is really well made. I enjoy pushing this around as it is light and has a powerful manoeuvring. My baby enjoys sitting on it as well. It also has a sizeable basket that can hold a lot of shopping. However, being 3 wheeler, extra care is advised to avoid accident as it is not very stable. Also using the rain cover is a bit of a hassle and I've not figured out how to cover properly. In overall it is a good buy and worths the money.
My son (2 years/12kgs) leant forward in the pushchair and slightly to the side and the pushchair tipped over with him in it. He bumped his head but thankfully we were in a shop that was carpeted and therefore he recovered. I suspect he could have hurt himself badly had it have been concrete.
The backrest of the pushchair is not secured in position so it is able to come forward quite some way (it flops around). If you go down steps forwards rather than backwards your child will fall forwards in the pushchair with the backrest.
Due to the backrest moving, this is how a child can lean forward and unbalance the pushchair.
When pushing this around corners I have experienced it trying to tip over a few times and it has also been bad on adverse camber on paths. In fact, if you place your hand on the lower corner and gently push (without a child in there) it will easily tip, demonstrating the danger.
The brake is also not very secure. My son was able to 'scoot' the pushchair forward with the brake on
This may be ok for a younger, lighter child but I feel the product is not fit for purpose and I am devastated that I put my son in to something that is unsafe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hello seller, I bought this Graco Evo Mini pushchair but the strapes does not fit my son. kindly send me strapes pls. RegardsPublished 4 months ago by Isiuku
Easy fix, the brakes have to go all the way down and click, it might go down but without the click the stroller is not secured. Read morePublished 5 months ago by nasra
Lovely pram but does state footmuff and seat liner i only received at seat liner no footmuffPublished 6 months ago by Venessa Anne evitts
This is a fantastic pushchair for the price. Folds away easily into the boot of my fiat punto with plenty of room to spare. Looks great. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jen
The push is great but not as described. Foot muff is not included and seat is not reversible. The details are the the one up modelPublished 7 months ago by Mrs Angela G Harries
Have had this pushchair for a while now so thought I would leave a review. It's sturdy and easy to push, even with an almost two year old in it. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Andrew P Grant