- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Zed Books Ltd; illustrated edition edition (1 April 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1842771493
- ISBN-13: 978-1842771495
- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 2 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 896,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Governing Insecurity: Democratic Control of Military and Security Establishments in Transitional Democracies (Transitions to Democracy) Paperback – 1 Apr 2003
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
PROFESSOR GAVIN CAWTHRA is director of the Centre for Defence and Security Management, University of Witwatersrand. DR ROBIN LUCKHAM is one of the UK's foremost authors on the military and a post-retirement research associate at the Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex. His previous books include The Nigerian Military (Cambridge University Press, 1971) and, with Gordon White, Democratization in the South (Manchester University Press, 1996). The contributors include MARY KALDOR.