- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business School Press (1 May 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591392535
- ISBN-13: 978-1591392538
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 17.1 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 320,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
IT Governance: How Top Performers Manage IT Decision Rights for Superior Results Hardcover – 1 May 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Peter Weill is the Director of the Center for Information Systems Research (CISR) and a Senior Research Scientist at MIT’s Sloan School of Management. Jeanne W. Ross is Principal Research Scientist at CISR.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book aims to serve both IT executive and the senior management in general, at which it mostly succeeds. Technologies and management decisions are mentioned sparingly, and the focus is just as the title says. For anyone wanting to learn about different gIT overnance approaches and why they work, this is a reasonable introduction.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
delivering on time, all great, nothing to say....everything perfect and good and well i got what i wanted in a cheap price :DPublished on 1 Jun. 2013 by Andreas