on 14 June 2013
I got this for my birthday. I tried it and though the cake pops were nice, they don't brown evenly, but even worse is the fact that the pink dye from the clasp at the front melted and dripped on my oak work tops! I have sent a number of photos and emails to their customer services centre and I'm still in a battle with them to get a replacement or refund and for something to be done about my worktops! Not happy with this company or product! Beware!
on 15 March 2013
Bought as a present for (adult) daughter. The unit is neat, seems robust and is not that large even though it does 12 cakes. She wanted pink to match other kitchen items she had. Feedback was good. Easy to use, her kids loved the results.
on 21 March 2013
Purchased this cake pop maker having seen it on tv. The cakes are very small and the unit gets very hot all over. So handle with care. Cakes are lovely but brown unevenly. Golden on the bottom, pale on the top
on 8 August 2014
good for school fetes us mummies with little time need gadgets and everyone loved these cake pops. I look good and the school make money win win.

good for party bags is you get all the stuff - sticks and wrap I dipped them in pure melted choc then in hundreds and thousands and always some left over to send home for any siblings so they don't feel left out can make loads out of a cake mix costing 27p big money saver.
on 17 November 2013
When unboxing my cake pop maker I was sad to see one of the hinges broken which is the reason why the cake pop maker has been rated four instead of five stars. Nonetheless, with a lot of fiddling I can manage to make it work and avoid the hassle of returns etc.

The product worked well for me, the only downside was the cake pops not cooking in the time suggested and the bottom half of the cake pop turning significantly browner while the top is left pale. However all sides were cooked despite this and it wasn't anything decor couldn't fix. The product did what it is set out to do and for its price it has been rated four stars because for something inexpensive it works great!
on 3 June 2013
I got this product as a birthday present and absolutely love it.It's really easy to use, baking Cake Pops in no-time at all with clean up a dawdle as the cake doesn't stick to the plates at all!
I've also tried making the Pizza Pops recipe....delicious!
on 12 April 2013
Another great little machine from this company, fun to use, very easy and perfect little cakes every time and so very quick. What more could you want and kids would love it.
on 30 March 2013
Brought this for my neice, she is well impressed with it and so are her friends and family
as she keeps trying new recipes out on them !
on 21 January 2014
Happy with product, good price and lots of fun :) The box was a bit battered but the item works well.
on 19 June 2013
it is brilliant we had a barbeque on Saturday and they went down amazing so much fun to make and eat