The Gothic Language: Grammar, Genetic Provenance and Typology, Readings (Berkeley Models of Grammars) Paperback – 10 Jun 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Irmengard Rauch is Professor of Germanic Linguistics at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of The Old High German Dipthongization: A Description of a Phonemic Change; The Old Saxon Language: Grammar, Epic Narrative, Linguistic Interference: Semiotic Insights: The Data do the Talking; The Phonology / Paraphonology Interface and the Sounds of German Across Time, and of numerous articles and chapters in professional journals and books. Professor Rauch is co-editor of several collections of linguistics and semiotics research and is the Peter Lang series editor for Berkeley Insights in Linguistics and Semiotics and Berkeley Models of Grammars. She is founding editor of the Interdisciplinary Journal for Germanic Linguistics and Semiotic Analysis and the founder of the Semiotic Circle of California, the Berkeley Germanic Linguistics Roundtable, and the San Francisco Bay Area German Linguistic Fieldwork Project. Her honors include a Guggenheim and a Festschrift.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > Languages
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Reference > Language > Grammar, Structure & Syntax
- Books > Reference > Language > Speech
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Morphology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Phonetics & Phonics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference