Gothic 4: Arcania - Special Edition (Xbox 360)
- A free roaming open world fantasy RPG of the likes never seen before on current gen consoles
- Set within a truly expansive fantasy world Arcania looks to revolutionize the RPG among core gamers of the genre with its customization and high end polished game-play
- All of the players' actions are reflected in a comprehensive reputation system which affects both NPCs and the outcome of quests
- Highly diversified quests which all can be solved in different ways guarantee a lively, interesting world to discover
- Create the ultimate hero from hundreds of different armour and weapon variations to make your character unique, axes, bows, swords, maces, plate armour, chainmail, leather, shields and helmets of different styles can create the ultimate warrior
- An intuitive and action-oriented multi opponent model featuring special moves and 3 different basic attack types
- Intuitive Interface and controls, lock on targets & a hint system
- Quest and Story: immerse into diversified quests and unveil the fate of the nameless hero & the empire
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 16 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 16. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 16 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Special Edition
Arcania is a Fantasy Action game set in the rich world of Gothic, An RTS game it features a multitude of compelling and challenging quests, demanding combat, mysterious NPC characters and an immersive plot. The player takes on the role as the Nameless Hero. His entire family and all his friends are slaughtered when King Rhobar’s paladins assault his village. Seeking revenge, our hero leaves the destroyed city behind and soon realizes that this cowardly attack did not just happen on a reckless mercenary`s whim. An evil, ancient power lies waiting at the threshold of this world, and our hero will need to face this nameless evil.Set within a truly expansive fantasy world Arcania looks to revolutionize the RPG among core gamers of the genre with its customization and high end polished game-play.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. graphics are bad, the game was made on a budget so its understandable upto a point. nothing wrong with budget games but it was a little dissapointing in this aspect.
2. 2 achievements are glitched meaning that u cannot 100% the game. the devs refused to run a patch for it as it cost too much. well done for making the fans who pay u their money feel worthwhile JOWOOD.
3. the story was ok, the actual quests themselves are largely forgettable.
4.customisation is poor. only 4 spells (which u dont even need to complete the game). lack of decent weapons and armour. which all happen to look and act the same.
5.enemies are tough and good, this game will challenge your skill and tactics in battle. a good battle.
6.poor voice acting, again the lack of budget really shows.
7. the special edition pieces in the set are very good, the cloth map which is very helpfull as the ingame map isnt. the cleaved maiden handbook is a very entertaining read, and the large poster is nice aswell, the box that it comes in with a mock crystal is one of the nicest ive seen of any CE!
8. even with all the glaring faults (grrrrr to jowood) the game has a real charm to it.
9. even with the faults, the gameplay is fine, bit of framrate issues in places but nothing major.
so all in all its a mixed bag. understandable problems as was made on budget, but the glitched chievos is unacceptable. serious lack of playtesting. but persevere with it and you might just find yourself smiling at a very niche kind of RPG. for dedicated RPGers only. 3star.