Customer reviews

Gossard Glossies Women's Body Black 38B
Size: 38B|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£19.99 - £39.00

on 9 October 2014
Loved this product good quality material supportive and comfortable. Looks amazing under tight fitting clothing. Can recommend enough.
on 5 January 2014
Comfortable, gives a smooth silhouette and value for money... I would recommend this product. There is nothing more to it but I have to put more words in. That's ridiculous! It's my choice
on 23 February 2014
It's smooth, looks fab under silky fabric no vpl to be seen! It does allow the nips a bit of profile though! The husband loves the way it looks and feels on me. So alone or under clothes this is win:win!
on 6 January 2015
This suit is so comfortable and for something so sheer has amazing uplift and support. Gives a really nice shape but also a natural shape, also looks quite glam. I got it in black and would LOVE another one in red but no red in my size 32d. I will keep checking so please gossard get more stock in.

Would recommend to all women whatever shape and size
on 20 March 2015
Very nice and good value for the money. Fits well in bra size but find it too short in the body even on second press studs and its cuts in, if you. know what I mean. It's a real shame as I bought two because they are such good value.Delivery brilliant. If your short in the body go for it. If your long think carefully.
on 16 June 2016
I liked the product. It was fairly good quality. However, the top/bust part was way too loose. Furthermore, the item does not have any boning/structure/wiring. I wore it under a fitted dress and the lines, straps and pattern on the body were clearly visible.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 March 2016
A sexy garment. The 38B bra top fits OK, but the body is a little short for me (I'm 6') and hence a little uncomfortable. Also difficult to manage the press studs after using the loo!
review image
on 28 April 2014
Great fit and so comfortable and the support is good even although very fine product. I will certainly be ordering more in this range
on 20 May 2013
I'm not particularly tall at 5'5" but length of glossies body is too short so it pulls making it extremely uncomfortable in the nether regions
on 24 April 2013
Very nice present for my wife she liked lipoids them and would recommend it for somebody who would like the same thing