- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace (22 Dec. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438263392
- ISBN-13: 978-1438263397
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 0.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,603,516 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Gospel For Christian Non-Believers: The Gospel As Set Out By Luke, Matthew, Mark And John, But Unified Into One Consecutive Narrative. Paperback – 22 Dec 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Born 1932. Grew up in Sweden. Studied philosophy at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, and science at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. Married, with three children and seven grandchildren. Lives in London, England. See the grutbooks.com website.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This very personal and lucid compilation of the salient features of the Gospels of Luke,
Matthew,John and Mark into one consecutive narrative (but without the miracles and with
less emphasis on what Grut calls "the god-concept") provides much food for thought for
people of all faiths and none.
An informative glossary and a detailed index make this short but compelling book a
pleasure to peruse. By eschewing the superstitious elements of religious belief, Grut has
shone a comforting and inspiring light on the eternal truths underpinning these Gospels.
Eminently readable, thought-provoking and highly recommended.