Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Simply Gorgeous Eye Hole Design Blackhead Remover Acne Pimple Comedone Extractor
|Price:||£0.63 FREE UK delivery.|
- High quality Stainless Steel
- Textured handle for firm grip
- Measures approximately 110mm long
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To minimize damage to your skin an effective way to remove blackheads and whiteheads is with our Blackhead Remover tool. You should not pick or squeeze spots and pimples as it bruises the skin and may cause scarring. Using a remover is the safest way to clear pores. It is less traumatic to the surrounding skin to use the tool.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I don't suffer with particularly bad skin or acne problems, however I occasionally get little outbreaks of blackheads around my chin, and was looking into similar products in the high street. I picked up a product that was practically identical to this one, read the back of the package, then looked up at the shelf where the price sticker was.... wait for it.... TEN FREAKIN POUNDS?!?! I put it back and pretty much sprinted out of the well-known-high-street-chemist-named-after-a-piece-of-footwear.
I then did what any self-respecting shopper with an internet connection would do, and searched online. I'm just going to assume this is exactly your story so far and answer the nagging questions I had before clicking "add to basket"
1. Is this item going to be flimsy and cheap feeling? A: No. it's made of metal, has a good weight to it, won't bend easily, and is properly moulded so no sharp jagged bits to accidentally cut yourself with.
2. Am I just paying for a tiny stick? Cant I do the same job with the end of a bobby pin or something? A: Nope. for a start, you're not just getting a tiny stick - the tiny stick comes packaged nicely, and even had a little notelet saying "enjoy your cheeky product!" which was a nice touch. And NO, you cant get the same results with a bobby pin - the curved ends of this tool are just the right shape and size for the job.
3. Will it work/will it hurt? A: it works great!Read more ›
What about all those scrubs and blackhead strips you've tried? Useless at best, damaging at worst.
Those little black plugs are stubborn, but don't resign yourself to just covering them up with foundation and dealing with them forever...
They don't go away on their own like pimples because the body doesn't have to get rid of them - they aren't really a threat as there's no bacteria growth or inflammation. They just look bad!
Using a blackhead extractor tools is one of the easiest, quickest ways to remove those annoying blockages.These cheap, small metal tools are such an easy thing to add to your 'blackhead eliminating' routine.
They are often used in professional facials to quickly extract a large area, and are much less damaging to the skin than squeezing.Now probably I can use them at home.
Particularly good for nose blackheads - the metal loop can be pressed into the side of the nose where no finger can get to. There's less pressure needed so you won't end up with a misshapen nose at the end of it.
No instructions was mentioned on how to exactly work about this, so I thought to share here. Hope it helps:
Always remember - be gentle!
How to Use:
1. Cleanse your face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores OR steam your face if possible over a bowl of hot water (as I did) , or do so after a shower.
2. Place the loop end over the blackhead/whitehead you want to extract.
3. Gently press down on one side of the blackhead - move the tool across the top (think of spreading icing on a cake...ew!Read more ›
Not only doesn't it work, but it leaves me in pain and with a red skin. I watched some tutorials before using it, so I don't think I'm doing something wrong :oS
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is ok, does what it says but if you press too hard it takes your skin offPublished 2 hours ago by Sandy61
I am a serial spot popper and all this done on my and my partner was hurt. We didn't extract any spots.Published 14 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Helpful tool just took an extremely long time to come, so long that I forgot I had ordered itPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Doesnt work at all, is about 10 times bigger than a usual blackhead, dont waste your moneyPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was very pleased with this product, its very simple to use and works brilliantly, especially for any stubborn blackheads. Also a very affordable price. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Rebecca Trezise