Customer reviews

on 17 June 2015
As always with Gore products well made and dose the job well.
on 28 March 2013
non eccezionale ma abbastanza decente, vedremo meglio con le stagioni calde per ora lo sto usando con discrete soddisfazioni. Vi diro'
on 6 April 2016
Perfect for me as i have a small head so i find it hard to get caps to fit. This is a great fit as it has a velcro fastening which stays tight (some others have buckles which slip and allow cap to become loose). Its also light weight so you hardly feel your wearing it. Its cool as it has air vents that lets the head breath when running /exercising, it has a towelling band above you forehead to stop sweat getting in your eyes and the peak is perfect for keeping the sun light out of your eyes when running in to the sun. I bought it for the dark nights when running, as my hair falls on to my face and eyes restricting my vision in the dark although haven't worn in the dark yet as is getting light now the gap at the back allows my ponytail to stay put and also keeps my hair out of my face and eyes. Would deco recommend.
on 17 April 2016
I bought this as I have previously been impressed with Gore products. Wanted a light weight hat for running I went with this one over other products. The three stars represent me being underwhelmed by the product. The main issues are that it's a shallow hat so doesn't sit far enough down my head, and the adjustable Velcro strap is a bit poor for a reasonably expensive product.
on 27 July 2013
Looks good and very comfortable. Perfect for keeping the sun out of my eyes while running. Delivery was quick. I would recommend
on 20 September 2015
delivered on time .product as described
on 29 May 2016
I apparently have a small head, this works for me as it's flexible material and has Velcro to secure. Very pleased. It washes well - hand wash.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 May 2016
That's one birthday present I haven't got o send back
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse