Customer reviews

Size: 4|Colour: Black|Change

on 27 January 2014
Unless you know which size to order this is not a product to buy mail order. I don't have large hands and always buy small if I buy washing up gloves so I was shocked at just how tiny a size 6 is. It would be useful to have a guide for sizing for customers to buy this product. If you need gloves for a child then these are ideal.
on 24 May 2013
Great gloves that fit really well and give a good amount of protection while on poor road surfaces. This is my second pair and would definitely buy them again.
on 7 August 2014
Lovely gloves but they come in v small. My hands are 8cm across the knuckles and ordered size 7 which fit fine. Great little tags to help you get them off.
on 26 June 2014
I bought size 8 Gore Bike Power gloves because I have previously purchased other Gore Bike gloves in sizes 7 and 8 and which have been fine.
The Gore Bike Wear Power Women's Cycling gloves look great but they are very small even in a size 8.
Infact, I would go as far as to say that my fingers and hands go numb when I am cycling with these gloves on.
on 16 July 2014
Comfort and style. Gore bike wear is really well made for lady bikers. The attention to detail is always there, the fit is just perfect and they look and feel good. A velcro fastener on the back of the glove is discrete, the palms are nicely padded - and in the right places. There are even the tags between the fingers to enable you to pull them off with ease. I find Gore products to cater ever so slightly on the smaller side, so I decided to go the medium fit for a change and they fit my small hands with a little room for maneouvre. If you prefer the tight fit and have small hands, then go for a small glove.
on 21 August 2012
As a woman with particularly tiny hands these are the best fit I could get for a proper pair of cycling gloves - not a kids pair with chamois, but no gel. I am a size XXS in these which is probably the equivalent of a child age 10-12 yrs. These are comfortable, well fitting and are really effective for road riding/MTB. I noticed a major difference when I moved from standard chamois padding gloves to these - really takes away some of the vibration through the hands and wrists. Excellent gloves for the price. Really comfortable, good price, long lasting and no more pain in the hands/wrists.
on 22 April 2014
These are the perfect summer cycling gloves that were the most comfortable out of about 8 different makes. True to size.
on 12 July 2014
I love these cycling gloves, I have had them for some time now and they are perfect! I will be back for more! Thank you!
on 25 July 2015
Got it in sizes 6 & 7 - and still hurts around the fingers when doing long bike rides. Well made but too tight.