Gore Bike Wear Plaster Ultra Men's Shorts - Brown, XL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh lining
- CLASSIC Man seat insert
- 2 side zip pockets
- Shifted seams for less chafing
- Inseam length 34 cm / 13 inches
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Longer cut baggy cycling shorts with detachable seat insert. Lots of pockets for goodies. Cool look.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- The fabric seems to be very well suited to the task. It is also light, easy moving and quick drying. I bought Gore shorts as I hoped the fabric would be riding abrasion resistant and it is a bit early to judge that.
- The item has downward-facing zips so that the pockets won't open whilst riding.
- Construction and stitching seems to be well done.
- Fit is okay and item looks pretty good.
- I like the reflective detailing, but cannot judge as to its effectiveness.
- The chamois does it's required job, when riding.
- Pockets are quite large. One cargo pocket zip closure, the other cargo pocket velcro closure.
- The chamois is attached to the mesh shorts liner which means that it is not flush with the body. This isn't really a problem when riding as the chamois is large and will cover the necessary areas. However, when off the bike it feels like one is wearing some form of weird adult diaper and pushes the front and back of the short in weird ways. Many reviewers have written of cutting the chamois down and I am considering doing that as well. I would say that the photo of the item is when it does not have the chamois inserted.
- The pulls for adjusting the waist are elastic and do not stay set in the clasps meant to hold them - they work loose, little by little over time. There are many superior methods of making an adjustable waist that they could have gone with.Read more ›
Just bought these and today just done 29 miles this morning these are worth every penny.
Good fit loads of pockets and soft inner pad to !! protect yr bits.
Glad i bought these as they are perfect for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality shorts, they have loads of pockets, nice and baggy and dry extremely quick. Been searching for a while for these, a real bargain price compared to a lot of sites.Published 14 months ago by Hurster
Awesome. Really like them. Great for walking/hiking too (as well as biking).Published 21 months ago by Mr. Vincent James Starr
So good I'm planning on looking for a winter version for his birthday.Published 23 months ago by Fin Goggin