on 11 April 2012
The pants fitted fine (order a size up as they come up small. I found the bib just too short and pulled the pants way into my crotch. I am 5'11" and 12.5 stone (that's slim) and I ordered XXL the largest available and the bib was still way too tight.

thanks for reading me

James Black

Solihull
on 18 February 2013
I have been on a bit of a mission to pick up a good pair of bib shorts for long cycles in the future (a tour around europe planned for the Summer with more in the pipeline) and so have bought and subsequently sent back quite a few bib shorts.

I bought these on £30 and I would say that they rate almost identical, in terms of the lycra, to many of the other cheaper bib shorts I have tried. The thing you really pay for is the pad and the pad is made from a nice soft material (would like to say microfibre but I am not entirely sure) and has a little bit of stretch to it. It seems to have padding in all the right areas but not particularly dense (not a bad thing) but is, then again, nothing exceptional, I would liken it to the Lusso shorts I own and say it isn't as good as the Nalini or Scott shorts I own, all of which are cheaper (to the RRP). Also there is no silver technology for reduction of ...erm... unwanted odours and as the bibshorts and the pad are both made by Gore and made in Romania, you would think that they could offer a much lower RRP then £60; £30 is reasonable but there are better alternatives for £54-60. Another point is the straps are not perforated with only a very small area at the top (between shoulder blades) with venting. I can imagine this making a difference in hotter climates as you will be wearing a jersey over the top (I hope anyways).

One last point is they come up very small. I am 5"9 and 70kg (31" waist and 36" chest) and ordered a medium and found these shorts to be too short in the leg, too tight in the leg, too short in the bibs and were a pain to try on because of how tight they were; how I imagine tights for woman are to put on (albeit made from a thicker material increasing the discomfort).
I would recommend going up one, if not two sizes but I cannot tell as I don't want to pay £54 to try out a bigger pair.
on 8 June 2013
These are high quality cycling shorts but the sizes come up incredibly small. I am a 32 inch waist and 5ft 8 in tall and the medium shorts were too small for me.
on 25 April 2013
Great sale price, arrived on time as advertised. The Gore range of cycling and running gear is the best and it ages well
on 20 January 2016
Great product - comfortable over long distances ( 100mile plus rides ) - wears well, dries out relatively quickly
on 20 August 2016
Good. Have bought these before. Comfortable fit for me for many miles.
on 3 October 2011
I found these to be a really good quality pair of bib shorts which protected my backside on a recent charity ride. Comfortable, durable and easy to wash - I'd recommend them to anyone