- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Gordon Ramsay: The Biography Hardcover – 31 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"It may just turn out to be the brightest spot during the dark days of winter. I highly recommend it." --"Missoulian"
About the Author
Neil Simpson has been an award-winning journalist for nearly 15 years, working for the Daily Mirror, Sunday Telegraph and the Mail on Sunday. He has also written for the Daily Star and for magazines as diverse as Bella all the way through to Good Housekeeping.
Top customer reviews
The author repeats himself a lot, which is boring, I don't need to be told the same thing over and over thanks !
It was interesting to get the basic facts on Gordon Ramsay's climb to the top, but too grueling to put up with the bland style of writing and frequent cliches.
I might read Humble Pie next, I hope that is better. Could not be worse.