- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Gor Pets Cat Tree Tower Scratching Post Activity Centre - 144 cm (Brown)
|Price:||£65.02 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£16.60 (20%)|
- Sturdy cat scratching post (height: 144 cm)
- A multi-functional cat tree to cater for more than one cat
- Includes sisal posts, playing balls and feathers
- The centre hidey hole is for lookouts and snoozes
- A play paradise for our feline friends
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Gor Pets cat tree tower scratching post is a multi-funtional sturdy structure to cater for more than one cat. The base has a playful array of sisal posts, balls and feathers for your cat to play or keep its claws healthy. The centre hidey hole is for lookouts and snoozes and cats/kittens love it. The fluffy haven comes with more mouse fun and plenty of scratching areas for clawing.
1 x scratching post
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
they each have a little home just made for them
they love climbing up the outside and playing with the ball on top
I would recommend it however for kittens rather than cats as the top is really too small for fully grown cats
However, this latest purchase came with the wrong screws: it had 4 doubles (correct) and the rest were 35mm - you need two 60mm and two 40mm with your two 35mm. This was particularly inconvenient, but I disassembled the 2nd one and used the screws from that. Also, the two bars at the top didn't fit (presumably because the correct screws weren't enclosed?) so I had to re-use the old bars, which was a shame because they've got very worn and slightly dirty through much use. If I didn't already have a previous version, I would've been ever so slightly stuffed, and forced to return the heavy box somehow. I also would've given a 5* Review as this is the preferred scratching post of my fussy lot. Pity Gorpets spoiled that this time ...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic item my cat loves it. Fast service and well packed. Thank you.Published 27 days ago by vanessa vingoe
Excellent value for money, my kitten loves it. Plays on all levels and sometimes sleeps in the house thing. Easy to put together and seems well made. Read morePublished 1 month ago by loz4eva
The main thing about this item is the cat should like it. Glad to say he does. He was investigating all the bits when I was building it and now that it's assembled loves to spend... Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Martin
DO NOT BUY. the screws supplied are too small to connect the bars at the top to the platform had 2 now and both the same!Published 8 months ago by kacaseko
Arrived minus 3 bollts and a hanging toy. They wanted us to send whole thing back but hopefully husband has convinced them that it is cheaper to just send parts, waiting for them.Published 8 months ago by Dr J. Teague
This product is disgusting for the money I paid, I have had it 3 weeks and all the rope has shredded and come away from the post, I have never seen anything like it,Published 11 months ago by Mrs. L. Thorpe
We have 3 cats, each of which has around 3kg. We've had about 8 cat scratch trees so far, usually big ones that used a lot of space. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Fluctus