on 20 October 2014
I have read goosebumps since it first came out and, honestly, I think R.L. stine has still got the legendary story telling. The book has suspense and action that a goosebumps book needs. Unlike most books this one actually has some sense of logic (yay!) which just makes the book all the more freaky. I`'ll say it now: recommended.
on 18 July 2016
Good Book
on 19 November 2015
Brought for a birthday present.
on 3 March 2013
Love it it's great great great great great great great.

But it's not the best one I have read !
on 14 August 2016
This is the first "new" Goosebumps book I have read since the 90's (I still have the full collection mind) and you know what? It's pretty good, Stine shows he still has the gift when he puts his mind to it, it has all the hallmarks of the old books but with modern elements, technology, child psychologists, ect weaved naturally into it. I'd actually recommend this to both kids and adults who remember the series from their nightmare fuelled youth.
on 4 January 2014
this was very exciting and it had many cliff hangers i recommend this to people who like scary stories. i am looking foward to reading the next book.
on 25 July 2016
it really creeped me out!!!!!!!it is about a nboy who finds a phone nd hears a wiered voice on the other end. the vloice follows him everywhere demnding him to do terrible things.