- Audio CD: 1 pages
- Publisher: BBC Physical Audio; A&M edition (1 Sept. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0563494794
- ISBN-13: 978-0563494799
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 27.9 x 15.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 156,830 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Goon Show: Volume 21: The Missing Battleship: Vol 21 (BBC Radio Collection) Audio CD – Audiobook, 1 Sep 2003
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Four more episodes of classic Goonery from the BBC archives.
About the Author
Spike Milligan was perhaps best known as one of the Goons. He went on to become one of Britain's foremost comic writers and performers. His bestselling titles include Adolf Hitler: My Part in His Downfall, Puckoon and Where have all the Bullets Gone? He died in 2002. Larry Stephens was a scriptwriter who wrote for several popular comedy shows in the 1950s, including The Tony Hancock Show and The Army Game. He is probably best known as co-writer of many Goon Show episodes, along with Spike Milligan. He died in 1959.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great stuff and doesn't seem to be as dated as it should bePublished 23 months ago by Yrret M Knott
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Humour
- Books > Humour > Fiction
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film & TV Scripts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Radio
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV & Film Scripts
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Drama
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies