- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Goome GM06NW Vehicle Tracker GPS Tracker Real-time Locator GPS/GSM/GPRS/SMS Tracking Cars Antitheft (Free Trial For One year)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Goome aren't based on advertising hype, we sell by word of mouth
- 2. Multi-functions - Real & Precise tracking for your vehicles (including safety information: speed, acceleration, harsh breaking, etc.), assets, and cared ones, anti-theft prevention, vehicle maintenance, low oil & power alert, low battery alert, detailed vehicle's routing history etc.
- 3. Guardian's Phone Number Setting;;Calling Tracking; Cut-off petrol; SMS Tracking
- 4. Easy installation, FREE tracking platform service for a year.Download "car online" on your phone or go to our website www.gpsoo.net to try our system. The account number is Fredtest, and the password is goome123
- 5. Easy navigation with real time updates on location of vehicle. Quad band GSM supports global network coverage. Nationwide and international coverage using GPS, GPRS, and GSM signal; The most funtional tracking platform construct by Goome with 1 year free trial. After-services are 24h available.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
GOOME GM06NW GPS Tracker-Track Vehicles Anywhere!
Guardian's Phone Number Setting
Remote Burglar Alarm Monitor Calling TrackingGeo-fence setting, In/Out Alarm Power-off Alarm(Wire-cutting Alarm)Cut-off petrolSMS Tracking
You can set the speed boundary through platform and message. When the car driving exceed the speed boundary, it will send alarm message to the platform and guardian's phone.
Cut off engine alarm
To protect your vehicle from being stolen. Built-in lithium battery, when thief cut off the engine of vehicle, the device will send power off alarm to your Phone, which lets the thief no way to escape.
When the device under the abnormal condition, please press the SOS button. Then the device will send SOS message to the guardian and platform, calling the guardian at the same time.
Remote Oil and electricity Cutting:
When you find the car was stolen, you can send instruction to cut the oil and electricity through platform, phone APP or message.
APN Automatic Identification in most of country.
Save your time to do the sms command setting!
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Working Voltage:DC 9V~36V
Working Temperature: -25℃-60℃
Working Humidity: 5% - 95%
GPS Orientation Accuracy（Approx） 5~10 meter
Cold Starting-up <38s
Hot Starting-up <15s
Perfectly fit in 'caronline', which is construct by Goome with 15 millions user online.
Order now you can get 1 year free trial on most functional platform& All SMS PDF send from us
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The device is pretty small, I'm using all the functions including the petrol cut-off. The system was replacing an old RAC track star which also had the fuel cutoff feature, so I'm using it for feature parity. As the other reviewer have said, its simple to do anyway (if your comfortable with wiring) so I chose to do so. The feature works well, I have tested turning the car to the ON position with the relay in lockout mode and the fuel pump doesn't prime. Not actually turned it off when the car is running however, don't see a need to test this!
Instalation (including me deciphering and removing the old tracker), was the best part of 4 hours, but a large chunk of this was removing the old one.
Nothing too tricky to decipher, but definitely get the manual online for the GT06N, its in good English and in colour so makes wiring this one up very easy.
The tracker and indeed the app is very well featured and despite being chineese in places, its easy to figure out really. I actually forgot my password for the web page tracking system, I added the number described in the app to WhatsApp and I was back in my account within 2-3 mins.
There are a few things that worry me however.
1. Who are Goome....where is the data about exactly where your vehicle is/has been being stored and who has access to it.
2. Again, Who are Goome, is the service likely to be around in 1,2,10 years time?
3. When resetting my web password, no questions were asked aside from "let me have your serial number" and the password was reset.
4.Its mentioned everywhere about the "free 1 years tracking". But absolutely nowhere mentions what the cost is AFTER this first year, or indeed how you actually signup and pay for it.
TL:DR - For what you pay, the device is amazing, tracking is accurate and the features on the system are great. Concerns about the company/security/data protection and long term costs are however valid and don't appear to have answers at this time.
Considering the cost I was surprised at the quality
GiffGaff 4g sim card works no problems.
Got 2 units put onto one account via whats-app in 10 mins - Great support.
Great logging and easy access via Android app and online.
Online access via gpsoo.net
App goome-gps seems better than Car-Online app but they are the same - Don't be put off by Chinese writing on App - Once installed its mainly OK
If you google or YouTube search "lwpHLdxB6l0" you'll find a very easy step-by-step guide on how to successfully wire this into your car's system.
This has a handy USB adapter, so I've been leaving this in my car plugged into USB socket in the back seat for the past week and its great. Picks up GPS signal in the compartment under the armrest no problems.
I purchased a cheap £4 Vodafone sim card off eBay with £5 credit on it, popped it in the tracker (it needs a full size sim) and then went to the tracking website, entered the IMEI number and the last 6 digits of the IMEI and after logging in I could track my car!
UPDATE: I've had the £4 sim inside for 3 months now and still has credit - not sure how to top it up but will figure it out when I get cut off!
UPDATE: I've had the £4 sim inside for a month now and still has credit - not sure how to top it up but will figure it out when I get cut off!