on 5 February 2015
Was not impressed with this product, first one packed up after about 6 months. The suppliers sent a replacement, no problem, but we were totally unable to get the replacement to work so we returned it for a refund, the supliers were alway helpful and I have no issue with them. The original unit locked up and need reset fairly regularly before it died completely. After this I brought an Alba STB102, this worked first time, better picture and easier to use. The Alba has been in service for 6 months and never needed a reset, and if my memory serves me correct was cheaper than this model.
on 25 June 2017
Doesn't pick up many channels. Poor quality
on 19 July 2014
After 6 months use I experienced freeze frame and even after rebooting it became very frequent eventually packing up completely.
I see this fault has happened to others so would not advise purchasing this model.
However Amazon were very helpful in arranging a refund.
on 5 September 2014
Awful product. Have had 2 of these and both have been faulty with same problem. Avoid at all costs.
on 24 May 2017
i was so pleased with this that my sister also bought one
on 26 October 2014
It didn't work - was returned.
on 10 November 2014
Works well
on 11 September 2014
Runs fine for about a minute, then the software hangs and you can't do anything except unplug it at the wall. AWFUL. Buy any other box except this one!
on 12 January 2017
It's ok
on 12 April 2012
We thought our analogue portable telly was destined for the dustbin until a friend offered her freeview box which I set up but the next day wouldn't work so I resorted to Amazon to see what was on offer and found this ideal 'tiny' box of tricks. Quickly delivered without paying extra. Extremely easy to set up and our old telly has a new purpose in life and it gives us loads more channels to watch - so the kids are happy, CBeebies, CBBC and CITV included.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse