- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Goodbye Ed, Hello Me: Recover from Your Eating Disorder and Fall in Love with Life Paperback – 1 Sep 2009
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jenni Schaefer is an ambassador for the National Eating Disorders Association and appears regularly on television and national radio to raise awareness about eating disorders and recovery. A singer/songwriter living in Nashville, she writes for publications nationwide. You can find out more about her at jennischaefer.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who has an eating disorder, loves someone with an eating disorder or wants to understand. This book will let you understand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very clear and concise guide to recovery. recommend it to anyone going through recovery at the momentPublished 6 months ago by april
A must read for all people effected by an eating disorder. Gave me insight and hope.Published 14 months ago by Miss K A Wilson
I am so glad I got this book. It could have been written based on me!
I finally feel ready to move on from in recovery, to recovered. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Eating Disorders
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Living with Cancer & Other Illnesses
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational