Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 March 2017
Great. It was a gift to give
on 11 June 2017
Handy to carry with you
on 27 May 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 8 August 2017
magnifying glass required
on 1 July 2012
I wish the actual size of the bible had been in the details When the description said Bible Compact I didn't realise it meant size not content The print is really small and even wearing reading glasses it was a struggle for my father to read it
on 8 March 2017
Translation is basic, understandable by most but with some clear inaccuracy*. This Bible itself is compact (fits in your pocket) but not comfortable to read as text is too small, even for me, someone with 20/20 perfect vision. I have to squint and hold it quite closely to read it properly, but even then I have eyestrain from trying to read it. Pricing is relatively fair for this version of the book, considering the content.

Would advise anyone looking into this to look at the other Bible versions first and opt for a translation that is comprehensible by modern English speakers but still accurate to the scriptures. This isn't a bad version to read casually with but it wouldn't be good for proper Bible study due to its inaccuracies.
on 7 November 2012
Ideal for carrying around in a handbag. Compact and durable. I bought this bible to carry around in my bag and I am happy that I did. Cover quality better than expected. Family members and friends have seen me with the Bible and they want one too. I paid £2 for it and I think it is worth ever penny. Thanks!
on 7 October 2009
This version is very easy to understand and seems much more easier to read than the King James version. My son who is 11 takes his bible to school everyday and he enjoys reading it.
on 13 July 2013
This is just what I was looking for. Small but not too small. Just the ticket to replace my old big Bible's which sadly went missing in my last move.
on 4 March 2013
I didn't realise how small it was and couldn't read the print. The quality was fine just not for me