on 1 March 2014
Neither myself nor my partner get this book. Our girl does not understand why the cats are dressed up, and I think it is after seeing the illustrations that she started putting toilet roll down the toilet. Up till then she just unrolled it playfully on the floor. I am dreading the cutting of her own her as it illustrates, or the bathroom flooding. All in all not funny, not well thought and if your toddler is just normal like mine (no angel or demon, just a two year old) than it might have adverse effects.
on 22 October 2008
This is another book of Babette Cole that is so fun, so educating, so much "getting to the point"....kids point :))

The language and the telling way flow so nicely and kids-friendly, the drawings are so much in line with the story and so funny. For kids like mine that would read a book only if it is fun, Babette Cole is now one of our favourites :))