- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Good Ideas Wooden Bird Table - Traditional, birdtable to watch / feed the birds safe from predators.
|Price:||£11.83 FREE UK delivery.|
- Good Ideas Traditional Wooden Bird Table.
- Ideal For Attracting Small Garden Birds
- All Pieces Pre-cut - No Sawing Required.
- Some light assembly required. Size: H116cm X W34cm
- Manufactured for Good Ideas
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Good Ideas Traditional Wooden Bird Table. Solid Wood Structure. Sturdy Base. All Pieces Pre-cut - No Sawing Required. Easy Self Assembly Required Ideal For Attracting Small Garden Birds Size: H116cm X W34cm This Traditional Style Wooden Bird Table is ideal for attracting small birds to your garden. It allows them to feed safely away from predators such as cats and the roof provides them with protection from the elements. Some light assembly required. Manufactured for Good Ideas
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buyer offered to refund me the whole amount but ONLY if my father repackaged the product - he had already built it.
My father decided to make his own replacement parts but seller wouldn't offer a "token part" refund.
Very disappointed - had to buy my father further gifts.
I had read all the reviews prior to making the order and there were many saying that the quality was poor - but it was the bird table my parents had wanted. I would stay away.
1. When it arrived it felt very light weight,that was just the start of it,
2. 2 legs are longer than the others so it rocks from side to side.
3. 8 35mm screws are meant to be supplied with it, only 1 screw of that size
supplied so we had to supply our own,about 30 small screws supplied.
4. most of the angles are incorrectly cut so fits poorly and had to
fill the gaps with glue.(not supplied)
5. when tightening the small screws the heads snapped off.
6. poor quality wood and not as the picture shows.
Most recent customer reviews