- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Good Ideas Doggy Steps (709) Doggie / Pet steps ideal for older or smaller dogs
- Good Ideas Doggy Steps take the strain out of poochy reaching his favourite sofa or car seat
- Washable sheepskin-style cover removes paw dirt
- Measures 46 x 36 x 31cms (21.1/4" x 14.1/4" x 12.1/4"), weighs 1.27kgs (2.79lbs)
- Light assembly, no tools required, holds upto 70lbs (approx Labrador)
- Manufactured for Good Ideas. 2 Year Warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stops him straining and scratching the sofa. Washable sheepskin-style cover removes paw dirt. Fast easy assembly, no tools required Spoil your best friend and make his life easy with these doggy steps. Sometimes older or smaller dogs just can't make it up on the sofa to snuggle in next to you or the rear of your car. Lightweight, easily assembled with a washable plush sheepskin-style cover is the perfect present for poochy. Measures 46 x 36 x 31cms (21.1/4" x 14.1/4" x 12.1/4"), weighs 1.27kgs (2.79lbs).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They tend to be a little nervous using these steps even though I've had them now for a few months. The main thing is however that they are able to access them if they need or choose to.
They tend not to use them much though which is a little disappointing. I even glued on bits of carpet onto the actual steps in order to make the steps less slippery and to provide my bunnies with a greater grip but they are still cautious of them which is odd since they are young, fit, able and energetic little bunnies.
I think these steps are designed mainly for dogs or larger animals. My bunnies didn't like using the ramp I purchased for them which is why I decided to give these steps a go instead but they are not too fond of them unfortunately. They seem to panic more so when they descend these steps rather than ascend them.
The steps are dead simple to assemble, no nails are required as all the pieces slot in together very easily. They are also exceptionally light so they can be transported to where they are needed very very effortlessly.
The assembly of these steps was a breeze for me and trust me i struggle hugely with any type of DIY so that was a relief!!!!
I would not recommend buying these steps for rabbits or small animals but feel confident that these steps would be very useful or invaluable even for dogs or cats especially those of who are old or who have disabilities such as arthritis.
I'm certain that dogs or cats who struggle to or who simply can no longer jump onto things such as sofas or beds or who can't even get in or out of a car without being lifted would hugely benefit from these steps so I do highly recommend them but not generally for rabbits or smaller pets.
Best of luck,
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dogs love these. They work really well placed by the sofa or a bed. No scratch marks when the dog jumps on the sofa - bonusPublished 6 days ago by Lindsey G Vidgen
Not the best of steps. Made fully from plastic and broke easily if a little excess weight is put on it.Published 24 days ago by Connor Knapton
Very flimsy the plastic broke easily and I only have tiny dogs.Published 25 days ago by J. A. Bowles
ok but too fragile, dog knocks them over, so made a ramp instead. Would go up it but nervous about coming down..Published 8 months ago by ev farmer