- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: BalboaPress (18 Mar. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1504350294
- ISBN-13: 978-1504350297
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.7 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,836 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Good Grief: A Companion to Change and Loss Paperback – 18 Mar 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
DIPTI TAIT is a hypnotherapist and mother of teenage boys. An only child, she describes her journey through grief with the loss of both parents.
Dipti uses her clinical experience alongside reader-friendly exercises to explain how to overcome fear and develop an awareness
of turning bad grief into good grief.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We come, we go, are only here for a look!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews