- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Am I a Good Girl Yet?: Childhood Abuse Had Shattered Her. Could She Ever Be Whole? Paperback – 21 Oct 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Carolyn has a suberb and honest style...This book is a valuable read for anyone concerned to help troubled believers... -- Shirley Jebb Evangelicals Now 'A valuable and deeply satisfying book. ' -- Jennifer Rees Larcombe 'An amazing, gripping, painful horror story filled with love and hope, and ending in uplifting triumph.' -- Donna Fletcher Crow
About the Author
Carolyn Bramhall lives in Newbury, Berks, and has an extensive speaking and pastoral ministry in connection with Freedom in Christ Ministries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Carolyn's recovery is in many ways a testimony to the support of Christian Counsellors and Therapists in the USA and in the UK and it is sobering to reflect how unusual that level of support must be, certainly in the UK from where Carolyn and I both come. Although frightening in some ways, her story is also a demonstration of God's power to deal with anything, no matter how deep-rooted or terrifying.
Carolyn Bramhall graduated from Bible college, married, found a job as a youth worker. Then nightmares and panic attacks started to swamp her. She, her husband and two small children moved to work in America, but the internal stresses grew worse - and a host of other personalities started to make their presence felt. In due course 109 separate entities, each created to carry some aspect of truly ghastly past pain, would identify themselves. What could she possibly do?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
"Am I a good girl yet?" is not the only question that comes to mind when reading this book.
It's obvious that Carolyn is a very good writer. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services