- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Good Gardener: Expert Advice for Every Garden from the National Trust (National Trust Home & Garden) Hardcover – 16 Apr 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Simon Akeroyd has written several bestselling practical gardening books: Lawns and Ground Cover (DK 2012), Shrubs and Small Trees (DK 2007), Allotment Handbook (Mitchell Beazley 2013). He is currently Garden Manager for the National Trust English Riviera portfolio but before that he was Garden and Countryside Manager at Polesden Lacey in Surrey, and a RHS Garden Manager. Between 2001-05 he worked at the BBC as a horticultural researcher and writer on various gardening programmes.