Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 July 2015
My four chihuahuas loved these!!!!!!! I have a fussy one who will turn his nose up at most treats, three others who will eat anything, they loved them so much I have put another order in for them while they are still £14 odd as it is great value and they all loved them. They are a great size for my boys, as most treats are for bigger dogs, these last about 10 minutes and a good ending treat after training.
VINE VOICEon 17 July 2017
Good Boy Chewy Chicken Dumbbells are a favourite of my dogs and they get so excited when they see me with the packet. I like them as they are an adequate way of treating them without over indulging them. The two ends have a good chunk of dried chicken and the main stick keeps them chewing for a short period. This is no way a snack which will last but one which your dogs will enjoy.
Happy to recommend.
on 28 October 2015
My little dog thoroughly enjoys these and their his absolute favourite - He never gets fed up of them and has never had a bad tummy after eating them.
They are UK sourced chicken and UK made, unlike some I have been told by a Vet that are made in China and are causing serious health problems here. (UK)
They smell delicious, are high in protein and low in fat, so I know I'm giving him a HEALTHY treat.
I buy on Amazon Subscribe and Save together with his Pedigree (Dentastix) so make a little saving, and I go through Quidco and sometimes get a little cashback. 110% Recommend to you.
review image
on 30 September 2016
These are truly the only treats that my puppy has consistently likes and has never refused, in the past 1 months, I'm delighted as they are healthy for her, and whilst Lola is munching through it I get about 5 mins to have a treat for myself in peace!!!!! I buy them all the time and haven't had a bad batch yet. High fives to Good Boy treats!
on 19 June 2017
I think this box is well worth the money - by time I travel to the bigger store near me that sells these I'm actually saving on taxi fare by buying this! Will definitely buy again once my furrball finishes all of these.
on 8 April 2017
I bought these for my dog and he loves them. I also have 2 young cats who love to chew the chicken off the ends and leave the chew in the middle for the dog
on 21 February 2016
My dog loves these. Has them as 'dessert' if he finishes his dinner and they seem to be a great incentive. I have them on subscribe and save and it's worth every penny.
on 2 May 2016
Small...healthy convenient...my dog just loves these all the time if he could.
on 16 May 2017
excellent service and my dog just loves them - she wants o eat them all the time
on 24 September 2017
Monty likes these and I would buy them again for my dog.