Price:£4.22+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 November 2013
You will only find these balls okay if your dog isn't a chewer!
I had hoped these "Dog Tennis Balls" would be reasonably durable, our 7 month Labrador Retriever destroyed the first one he had in no time, reducing it to a pile of black rubber and yellow felt in under a minute.
Also if the combination of different colours is important to you you may be disappointed, all three balls in the pack we received were normal fluorescent yellow.
Final grumble - they don't bounce well at all, nothing like a normal tennis ball.
Overall a one star rating is well deserved!
on 26 December 2013
There doesn't really seem to be any existing tennis balls that last more than 5 minutes (For dogs who are a bit rough with their toys, anyway) I knew they wouldn't last long but my dog still had some fun with the punctured ones. He even buried one of them in the squelchy mud... which I wasn't going to get back.

Anyway. It was well packaged and arrived on time before Christmas so I could give it to my dog as a Christmas present but I have to agree with the other reviewers - DON'T GET THESE IF YOUR DOG IS ROUGH WITH TOYS/A CHEWER!
on 26 January 2014
These balls are made very poorly.

My pup had it in his mouth and crunched it in half then in quarters.

they don't bounce and to be frank don't go far if kicked either. Cheaper to get proper tennis balls from sports shop
on 12 November 2013
I bought these tennis looking balls for our little puppy so he could chase and have fun. These balls are so hard and are not fun to play at all. They don't bounce and are rock hard!
on 19 September 2013
Came quickly well wrapped hardy for my puppies teeth bright so easy to see on the grass dog loved it too
on 17 May 2015