- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
(Good Boy) Rope & Ball Dog Toy
|Price:||£5.39 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- High capacity, 17-ounce mug
- Ceramic construction elegantly designed
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Makes a great gift to someone special. Collect for your own use as well
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Dual texture - rubber for toughness and rope to help clean your pets teeth.
- Great toy for throw and fetch games.
- Brilliant for cleaning teeth through the natural flossing action.
- Approximate coiled length: 18" (40cm)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My dog adores balls on ropes which have jingly bells in them and we spent many hours playing tug games. I would say that this was probably her favourite toy of all time.
A word of caution - if you have a dog who likes to shake their head whilst holding the rope and tugging - the ball has little hard nodules on it and boy do they hurt when the dog shakes it at full pelt into your leg!
This toy did last for ages and it seemed pretty sturdy. However, when a friend's dog visited she chewed the end where the bell was and took a huge chunk of the rubber at the bottom without much effort. This left the bell exposed inside and I was concerned that it could come out and choke my pup.
Recently my dog was tugging this rope with another doggie friend. They pulled so hard that the rope came away from the ball and they were left looking momentarily baffled as one was left with the ball and the other had just the rope.
The rope makes it easy to throw really far without having to carry one of those daft launchers. And nylon ropes like these do not soak up filth quite as badly as cotton ones.
My dog is not destructive, so these balls give months of pleasure, when he doesn't lose them. However, one Lab I met, plus one terrier, each chewed through the rope in about 30 seconds.
So whether they last depends on your dog and the dogs s/he meets. If you want indestructible go for a Kong - but I don't believe they make balls on ropes with bells on.
edit: Bizarrely, when I wrote this review I thought these toys had bells inside, which my dog always liked, having poor eyesight. They don't. Odd how hard it is to find ones that do...
However, the handle on the rope snapped only the second/third time I threw it- nothing to do with the dog.
My boy did then manage to split the ball when retrieving it, so I quickly had to remove the bell as it was hanging out- choking hazard.
A few throws later and the rope came off completely, leaving him with a pretty sorry looking toy, which went in the park bin before we came home.
But it's really good and fun to fun to use!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's ok for the price, but the quality is not the best, after first use, the rope got ripped. My husband tied it again and it works ok so far. Still having other 2 in stock.Published 1 month ago by zofka
Only lasted my terrier ten minutes before I had to remove the ropePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Rubbish really. My small terrier puppy ripped the rope to bits the first week we played with this toy.Published 2 months ago by Binlover
Poor quality, both broke within minutes. The string comes out of the ball really easily. Even after tying a double knot.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Rubbish. Broke within 5 minutes of play. Complete waste of moneyPublished 3 months ago by stephanie gunn