- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1622 KB
- Print Length: 320 pages
- Publisher: Kate Frances Allatt (20 May 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0083V7VYQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #281,135 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £3.20 (40%)
Gonna Fly Now!: Locked-in Laughter Unleashed: Funny Tales From a Stroke Survivor Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Often when you read a second "autobiographical" book from someone it is more of the same but this isnt and is another gripping read with a slightly different focus. Years ago I read and reread many times Lance Armstrong's various books such as "It's not about the bike" - finding him totally inspiring and again very honest in his fight to return to health, this is right up there with those!
Well done in every respect and I look forward to a third book maybe?
X X X X XX X X 1 MILLiON STARS Thank-you
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kate Allatt is inspirational i found this book a great help in me understanding or relating to my own illness. although i was not affected like Kate.Published on 26 April 2013 by cheryl cleaver
fantastic story , had me in tears and then laughing out loud , Kate is an Inspiration to anyone with her honesty and determination to get better for her familysake..Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Angela McArthur
Having Known Kate while in Hospital on Osbourne 4. This book is truely like the person she is. anybody suffering a similar stroke must read this and their families. Read morePublished on 31 May 2012 by jo
My daughter, Stephanie Cousins suffered an almost identical brain stem stroke to Kate Allatt in December 2011,was Locked In and is now recovering but still in rehab in hospital. Read morePublished on 28 May 2012 by John Frew
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Medical
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Living with Cancer & Other Illnesses
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Care & Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Boxing
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Professionals & Academics > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Counselling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Education > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Disorders & Diseases