Goluk T2 Full 1080P HD 152°WDR In Car Dash Cam Camera DVR Digital Driving Video Recorder for Real Time Video Sharing with Parking Mode, HDR & Super Night Vision with 32GB SD Card
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- You Deserve the Best - Co-Developed with Ambarella Chipset, the world leader in high resolution video technology, the processing capacity of a professional sports camera, the best choice for the perfectionist that love to have fun
- Parking Modes * (Hardwire may be required) and shooting ahead of time will bring the ultimate experience.Triggered by Motion Detection, which will auto record when people or things come closer to your car from 10M / 33FT away in front. Tap the magicKey remote and the Goluk Car recorder will save a 12-second video (6 seconds before you tapped the button and 6 seconds after), 32GB Toshiba sd card included
- Goluk T2 inbuilt Wifi will download emergency vedios (16 seconds each footage) and wonderful vedios(12 seconds each footage) automatically to a smartphone, Easy instant sharing videos to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. You can also download footages you want to keep or share to family, friends, or the police
- Stealth Design black box with great hidden performance, External storage support up to 64GB, Superior Night vision by world class F/2.0 Six-Glass lenses,and unique dashcam HDR (High-Dynamic Range)video system;which present ultra-high quality and smooth video for you
- Loop recording will auto turns on and record while car engine starts. Seamless loop recording enables it to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. As built in G-sensor,it will automatically mark the current footage for safekeeping.Also supports manually locking videos
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: T2
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Goluk T2 was released in the middle of August 2016 and has quickly become our hot dash cam in terms of video quality and reliability. Key Features: Emergency Video: The dash cam will record and store a video automatically in a collision or an emergency brake, 8 seconds before and 8 seconds after collision, total 16 seconds. Wonderful Video: Click the remote Magickey or Goluk APP control, the camera will record a 12-second video,6 seconds before and 6 seconds after pressing the button. Seamless Loop: Loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. SMART GO 1.0 SYSTEM & Parking Monitor: Need a micro usb 5V output voltage regulator cable (not included) to achieve 24 hours power supply allow for car parking surveillance. Built-in Wi-Fi: Wifi connect with Andorid and IOS smartphone,Easy instant sharing videos to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. Warm tips: You don NOT have to set up an account to be able to use the app to view and edit vedios unless you want to share vedios,in which case account registration is necessary. Specifications: Processor: Ambarella S2LM Cortex-A9 ARM Professional Graphic Processing Unit Image Sensor: Aptina 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor Ultra HD F2.0 aperture, 1920*1080P full HD, 30fps 152° view angle; 6-layer Glass Lens and 1 Infrared Filter, F2.0 Aperture support up to 64GB TF card (recommend class 10 or above) Package includes: 1 X Goluk T2 dash camera 1 X 32GB Toshiba SD card 1 X Docking station 1 X Wireless remote/MagicKey 1 X Vehicle power adapter 1 X USB Power cable 4 Meters 8 X Cable routing clips 3 X 3M adhesive pads 1 X User Manual * for parking mode whilst your vehicle is switched off, you may require a Goluk Dashcam Hardwire kit if your cigarette socket isn't live whilst ignition is off.
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 45 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note no GPS. GPS is not only useful for giving your location, but for setting the time and date and indicating your speed. However, reliable video capture is more important and this camera seems to do this well for the few hours I've tried it.
Very nicely boxed! Long USB cable, USB power adaptor has two USB sockets (one spare for a phone, other for camera). There are spare sticky pads should you mismount it.
Video Quality is good (not excellent, but adequate for a dash cam). The edges are little blurry, but that to be expected for wide angle lenses. Does seem a little dark (under exposed) but the details are all there. Can mount either way up (auto rotates image).
You need a phone/tablet to specify the settings (and set time and date). I recommend testing the Wi-Fi connection before you remove any of the protective coverings. The Wi-Fi works - its not seemless connecting to it - but no worse than any other Wi-Fi camera device. The app is straightforward, and whilst it invites you to setup an account you can just bypass this.
The videos captured are 1080p MP4's (10Mbits/s), and audio is capture is good enough to be useful. Take out the SD card, put into a PC and you can read them there.
Not sure about the usefulness of the button - I'd be running it in looping mode. If there is a sudden stop (or pot hole) it beeps at you and archives a few seconds of video (pre and post event) in an "urgent" folder. Space is reserved in the "urgent" folder even if you are using it in looping mode.
PS: Change your password on the camera using the App. Connect to the Dashcam Wi Fi before starting the App and then click on "Me" at the bottom right and look for dashcam management.
Everything is sharp and clear with good auto adjustment to the picture in varying weather conditions. I intend to purchase a T1 for the rear view when funds allow.
The interface on mi I phone is simple and gives everything needed to view, save and share files. Overall I think it is excellent value for money being discreet when mounted. Only one comment - pity it wasn't black but eh ho can't have everything!