- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 41 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: GOLG1144
- ASIN: B004IPQ45S
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 Jan. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.95 UK delivery
Golla Digi Bag for Medium Sized Digital Cameras - Gage Green
|Price:||£4.73 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£7.26 (61%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
Colour: Gage Green
- detachable carabiner
- separate neck strap
- wide belt loop that can also be used as a carrying handle
- zipper closing on the main compartment
- separate pocket inside with velcro closure for memory cards
- ample padding throughout
- soft interior lining keeps your device scratch-free
- dirt- and water-repellent cover material
Colour of product: Green
Dimensions (WxDxH): 80 x 122 x 40 mm
Interior dimensions (W x D x H): 68 x 110 x 25 mm
Top Customer Reviews
Be aware of this before buying it.
Other than that, I expect this product to be as good as a similar one (same brand) I had in the past. Great quality and durability.
Its padding is 2-3mm thick, which I think is adequate. The older one (very similar) has adequately protected my camera for 3-4 years already. However if you are looking for ultra protection from mechanical shock, the amount of padding this product contains may not be sufficient.
It has an internal pocket which can accept 1-2 SD cards.
It can marginally accept a Sony SDC-HX20V camera, which is a rather large "small" camera (look up the exact dimensions of this camera model to get a feel of the bag's inner dimensions. Specifically with the SDC-HX20V it will not be possible to close the zipper completely if your camera has its strap attached to it, but it is still ok-ish...
However, I ordered this as it was advertised as being suitable for medium sized cameras - it's too small for my Panasonic TZ5, which is not huge by any means at all, so I'll use it for my mp3 player and headphones instead.
My advice would therefore be to check real carefully exactly what sizings you need - measure your camera and then check the dimensions (if stated) of the digi bag you're hoping to buy.