Goliton® Universal 15.6" inch Anti-Glare Laptop/ Notebook Screen Protector Film for Dell Lenovo ASUS HP Acer (345 x 194mm)
|Price:||£11.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Great touching feeling
- Anti-glare effect: Our matte clear screen protector can effectively reduce the glare from fluorescent and sun light to allow easy viewing and reducing the burden on your eyes.
- Anti-Scratch & Anti-Fingerprints: With 4H hardness and special treatment, the protector is with superior performance to prevent scratch and fingerprints.
- Electrostatic Adsorption (Non-glue): Self-adhering film attaches itself to the screen. No residue leaves on your LCD display when you remove it.
- Contents: Quality Films (1-pack), Application card, Advanced flannel Cleaning Cloth. Retail packaging.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Superior Quality, and Durability! Constructed of Japan PET Material
* Anti-Glare, Anti-fingerprints, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust, Anti-friction & Water-proof
* Great touching feeling
* Prevent over 25% of the UV penetration
* Prevent over 9% of the infrared light penetration
* Anti-scratch coefficient achieves to 4H
* Anti-friction coefficient achieves to 50
* Quick and Easy Installation
* No sticky adhesive
About how to post screen protector, you also can visit our "Step to Post Screen Protector" of "Seller Help".
The Anti-glare screen protector can reduces the glare from fluorescent and sun light to allow easy viewing and reducing the burden on your eyes.
The screen protector adds an ultra-thin durable layer of transparent protection to your LCD display. The film stays firmly in place without interfering with touch screen functions. Plus, The protector is easy to apply, remove cleanly, and without any sticky residue.
1. About how to post screen protector, you also can visit our "Step to Post Screen Protector" of "Seller Help".
2. Prevent fine dust, prevent air bubbles. Please be sure to clean the screen well, you can use scotch tape to clean your laptop screen first if you need, and make it thoroughly clean even at the beginning and in the processing while you posting the screen protector, it will effectively prevent the bubbles.
3. We suggest you to ask a professional to post the screen protector for you.
Say NO to fingerprints and glare, Great feeling to touch!
Goliton® is a registered trademark protected by the EU Trademark Law. Goliton® products are sold by authorized sellers only.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I read the one star review for this screen protector (listed for Asus) and then noticed other reviews for the same protector brand but for other laptop brands which were relatively positive so I thought I'd just try it as I couldn't find any other 15.6" screen protectors.
I'm happy to say that this protector fits the Asus K55A 15.6" screen perfectly (the height of the protector is a little smaller than the screen - about half a millimetre clearance at the top and bottom but it's barely noticeable).
After applying the protector, the screen is now matte and much better on the eye (no more eyestrain or constant light reflections).
It's only for use indoors so I can't comment about outdoor use.
The screen protector itself is a piece of flexible plastic with a flimsy film cover on either side which have numbered tabs to tell you which film to remove first (Number one is removed first) - similar to many protectors for cameras and touch devices.
If you've never applied a protector before, there are a few things that will make it easier like keeping some sticky tape in a loop (sticky side out), handy, to make removing dirt/fibres from the protector/screen easier. This is after you've used the cloth and have found trapped particles under the protector as you're applying it.Read more ›
I am going to try and get my money back, not holding out much hope!
on the upside my laptop is nice and clean!
Really don't over think the application - I think it causes more problems. Clean the screen doing what I described and then apply the screen protector quickly and matter of factly rather than slowly and meticulously. Dust is inevitable so don't freak out if there is some and its causing bubbles. The bubble removal worked pretty well for me, but was time consuming. I royally screwed mine up at first but was able to recover it using good youtube guides. I now have only one bubble on my screen and that's because I pressed to hard with the bubble removing card thingmajiggy device and created a tiny tear ( a piece of card). I'm pretty sure there was lots of small dust particles underneath my screen, so not a bad result. May try again in future when I can be bothered. Definitely helps with glare compared to my super glossy mirror like screen, but it wont eliminate glare completely. These Youtube guides were VERY helpful.
"Laptop Screen Protector Installation Instructions Ver2" GreenOnionsSupply
"Screen Protector Dust Removal and Restoration" - GreenOnionsSupply - (If it goes wrong- so don't panic)
I cleaned my laptop screen and then under a direct light source, spotted little dust particles and cleaned again. Then, I applied the film from left to right using a credit card, while somebody else was continuously holding a vacuum cleaner tube absorbing dust particles floating in the air that could potentially stick back on the screen during this application process. The result was 100% bubble and dust free.
The reason why I give a 3 star rating to this product though is that the anti-reflective coating is a little bit more agressive than in should. This, especially in high DPI screens, gives images a "grainy" feeling. You may also notice that white colour gets broken down into red, green, and blue, which can be a little disturbing and tiring for some people's eyes.
I wish that they produced that exact same product with a smoother anti-reflective coating. It would have been perfect.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice and smooth installation. Keep in mind that it affects the colours.Published 2 months ago by harry
Far too hard to apply. As other reviews have said, the it just attracts dust as soon as you remove the protection and it is impossible to remove all the bubbles. Read morePublished 4 months ago
Arrived quickly and in good condition. It was okay but it could have been better. There were still a lot of reflections, which you never experienced on the old computers! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very difficult to apply properly, without dust and bubbles. The first attempt was a disaster and I ended up having to remove the film, which resulted in lots of dust particles... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cristina Zani
Fast delivery ~ just the job ~ easy to mount ~ perfect protectionPublished 7 months ago by Janet Stewart