on 19 May 2012
My physiotherapist recommended this strap for my tennis elbow. It is an excellent product, easy to put on (one handed) and comfortable to wear. It is good quality and very good value compared to more expensive alternatives.
on 10 July 2013
The product looked great and I received it speedily but it's not accurate to say the sizing is universal. I tightened the strap to the tightest level and it could easily slide off my arm. Wish there was a smaller size.
on 7 April 2012
This strap has proved really brilliant and I now have no pain in my elbow. I am delighted with it.
on 16 July 2015
This is very successful at easing my 'Golfer's Elbow' symptoms permitting me to carry out my usual daily work (property maintenance) without the discomfort I had been suffering. Unusually for me though I have found that I have reacted to the neoprene and have to wear some tubigrip type bandage between the support and my skin. It took a few days for the rash to appear and it could possibly have been caused by me sweating on that particular day.

For those that have lost the little foam cylinder that provides the pressure point - the nearest thing I could think of would be to use two of those small foam earplugs that you compress before you insert them in your ears - they seem to be a similar size, shape and composition although I haven't had to try this myself - yet.
on 21 January 2012
I bought this because I have had stiffness in my elbow for months. Recently I looked up tennis elbow and that describes it exactly. It was suggested to me I try a strap or brace. This strap is cheap and it seems to work well and it is easy to put on and adjust but you have to be careful not to do it up too tight. My main complaint is there are no instructions. I had to find out how to wear it by searching 'How to wear tennis elbow strap'. I found this video here:[...] . The other thing is it did have a strong smell of glue or new neoprene but that wears off quickly.

All in all, good value.
on 15 September 2012
this is a good support if you suffer from golfers/tennis elbow as it places direct pressure over the inflamed tendon. It is easy to apply and a reasonable price. i would recommend this product to others suffering from epicondylitis.
on 12 July 2014
Although it is stated that this product is made by Neo Physio it has has no label confirming this. I have been trying to wear this for a few days now but seem to be allergic to the item. Although this fits well (I was concerned as I have small arms, 22cm) I have developed an itchy rash either side of the pressure pad and also where the larger rounded end sits against my arm when the support is secured in place. I thought maybe that I was doing it up too tight, but any looser and it just slips down my arm. I have never had an allergic reaction to any materials before, so am surprised that I am unable to wear this.

On the plus side, delivery was very quick and the support does look like it should do the job it was designed for.
Well, I actually bought two of these - I didn't get them free in exchange for a review - more out of desperation than anything else.

They apply pressure to the inner forearm by having a pocket with a lump of rubber inside; when you wrap it around your arm, it presses against the sore area, providing relief.

That's the theory. And to a certain extent it works. The problem is that you have to wrap it around your arm very tightly to get a reasonable amount of pressure, which cuts off the circulation in the arms as a result.

You're left with discomfort from cutting off the blood supply, and slight relief from the tendinitis or tennis elbow - not really what I was looking for.

I used this in the gym and it did allow me to do slightly more than I could have done without it, but only if I fastened it extremely tightly.

Three stars - I don't find it a satisfactory solution.
on 4 October 2015
Im a painter decorator and since May I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow which has become more and more pronounced after every job. Being a left handed painter, I always roll with my left. Fast forward to September and after seeing the doctor who just recommended pain killers and loads of rest, I decided to hit Google and I managed to self diagnose myself with tennis elbow! I couldn't lift anything heavy with my left arm. Deep heat was as much use as a chocolate tea pot! After reading reviews on this item I thought Id give it a try. After only 2 days of using this, I'm happy to say the pain has noticeably reduced and I will continue using it till the pain has fully dissapeared.
on 16 May 2015
Can't really wear this under a shirt as it's too thick and chunky so I can't really wear it at work during the day. It helps relieve some of the pain in my elbow during the night but hasn't removed it completely. As I can't wear it all the time I think I'll be buying one of the sleeve type solutions.