Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 July 2013
This book is full of little stories and insights which most club golfers will recognise from their own fellow members.

The laughs soon follow as the secret world of golf speak is explained to all.

Heartedly recommended.
on 28 June 2013
I bought this book as a Father's Day present and it was one of the best humour books I have ever purchased. I did sneak a look at if before wrapping & it was so funny that I decided to finish the book off...... And the recipient loved it too..... At such a great price it's makes the perfect gift for the golfer in your life!!... I enjoyed it so much that I have just ordered another book by the same author... The nag pie series.... Can't wait until they arrive!
on 5 September 2013
I would recommend this read to any golf enthusiasts,look at the game more light hearted,I think we take the game too seriously
on 2 June 2014
For Golfer to have a little giggle at some of the dumb things they say. Great Stocking Filler. Value for money.
on 25 December 2013
Not the best book of this type. Ok for free but I am certain you can get better versions if you spend a little.
on 27 September 2013
As a golfer myself I could relate to lots of the things written in this book.Although I had come across some of them before It was still enjoyable and funny especially comparing the descriptions to guys at my own golf club.
on 12 January 2014
This was a small Birthday present for a friend and he seemed very pleased to receive it. He only had it yesterday so has not had a chance to read very much of it yet.
on 10 September 2013
Too much intro and not enough humour. Will appeal more to dedicated golfers
Takes too long to reach the funny quotes
on 5 December 2016