Golf Score Book - pocket personal golf score keeper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Laminated front and back cover
- Spiral bound. Durable when folded and easier to write on
- Record scores for up to 50 games
- A6 compact size, fits in most pockets easily
- Record course notes and personal club distances
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The personal Golf Score Book is a compact (postcard sized), concise log book for recording your personal golf scores from game to game. The book is designed to be used on any golf course, enabling you to keep a record of how you played each time and how you can improve the next time you play the a course.
Keep the Golf Score Book in your bag, or it's compact enough to slip into your pocket.
Each double page spread contains an 18 hole score card. Plus areas for you to record:
Detailed Scoring (eagles, birdies etc)
At the beginning and at the end of the book is an area for you to record your personal club distances, this will help you when making a club choice for the next shot.
By allowing you to track your progress and keep a permanent record of your scores, the Golf Score Book is an invaluable aid to any golfers game.