How to choose the right golf equipment?
• If you’re just getting started with the sport, it might be unwise to make too large an investment. Try starting with a men’s golf set for beginners, or purchase a used golf club package set.
• Graphite shafts are lighter but they’re also more expense. If you’re a beginner, graphite shafts will allow you to swing with more intensity and achieve a greater distance. For intermediate players looking to improve their accuracy, steel shafts are a better option.
• Consult with a professional and pick the right clubhead for your driver. This will depend on your swing speed and skill. For example: titanium clubheads are lighter, but more expensive.
• Irons come in many different styles. Perimeter-weighted irons are ideal for novices, whereas blades are a good choice for advanced golfers.
• As your skill level increases, consider purchasing special clubs such as a sand wedge or long iron.
• Consider what golf bag you choose to accompany your clubs; staff bags are the most luxurious ones used by pros, cart bags are slightly smaller and designed for golf carts, stand bags come with two retractable legs, and carry bags are the lightest.