on 15 August 2012
IGolebo Crystal screen protector for Apple iPod classic 160 GB - (Crystal clear, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove)
I have previously bought a screen protector for a Canon camera from this company and did not hesitate returning to them for an ipod screen cover. It is everything it claims to be-VERY easy to apply and undetectable once in place. I didn't even consider another make. Superfast delivery too.
on 18 January 2013
Couldn't be easier to fit. The easiest by far for any screen cover I have done. A lot of packaging for something so small.
on 23 July 2013
Perfect fit and easy to fit. Just make sure hands totally clean and away from dusty surfaces before applying to Ipod. You need to peel off one side revealing the sticky side, before you can attach it holding the little tab. Once fitted to the Ipod you can remove the tab. Highly recommended for the Ipod Classic (only).
on 28 August 2013
Decided that if I was to spend a lot of money on an iPod Classic I was going to look after it. After I bought a leather case, I made the decision that I was going to protect the screen as well. The product came well within the time limit and was easily fitted and more importantly, with no air bubbles. I have bought other protective screen covers for my phone and iPod nano and they have always needed replacing after a few weeks. I have now had it on my iPod for a few months and there is no sign of degradation both of the material used and the adhesive qualities. I would strongly recommend buying this product to protect what is in most people's opinion a costly music player.
on 22 April 2013
The screen is looks cleaner and very suitable for the Classic, not like other stuff, this protector just cover the screen and looks very nice
on 17 April 2013
Ordered the product as I had bought an I pod for a Christmas present. Person I bought it for found screen protector useful.
on 22 September 2013
Perfect for the job - easy to apply, no messing and protects well. Would definitely buy again and recommend. Has lasted really well so far.
on 2 December 2013
Cheap and fits perfectly and no problems.
Also purchased their iPhone 5c cover and that was fine too.
Highly recommended!
on 16 August 2015
There was no clear instruction how to apply to the Ipod itself and I felt that it wasn't even in the right packaging, however once applied it does protect the screen.
on 12 October 2013
Seems to be of a good quality and one of the easier to fit screen protectors that I've come across.