- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
Goldmajor 925 Sterling Silver Drop Earrings from Earthlink Unique Wood and Amber Collection
|Price:||£45.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£17.00 (27%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made from sterling silver
- Each amber piece is unique
- Supplied with a presentation box
- Amber earrings length measures 5 centimetres and 0.9 centimetres width
- Earthlink is a fusion between wood and amber creating beautiful and unique pieces.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Metal Stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Total Metal Weight||1 Grams|
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Established in 1985, Goldmajor stands for global jewellery.
We were the first company to market amber in the UK. The Goldmajor brand is one of supreme sophistication and exclusivity, but is also a voyage of amber discovery.
Amber by Goldmajor is the most exciting and comprehensive collection available. From the contemporary to the classic, the choice in Goldmajor’s amber collection is boundless.
From the classic cognac colour and the warm orange tones, to the unusual mix of milky yellow opaque & forest green, the variety of choice from Goldmajor’s collections is impressive. Teaming amber with other semi precious stones, such as turquoise, moonstone, jet and CZ increases customer choice, and showcases the versatility of amber at its best.
It is the fossilised resin of ancient pine trees now largely extinct (Pinaceae Family). As the pine resin oozed out of the trees it covered anything in its path. Much flora and fauna is captured within its golden tomb. In fact more than 1,000 extinct species have been identified in amber.
Amber is an organic gem. Like pearls it owes its origin to something that was once alive.
Why buy amber?
- Each piece is unique.
- It has a wonderful texture, which is warm and pleasant to the touch.
- It is claimed, has magical properties; it has been used as an aphrodisiac, as a protection against evil and as a good luck charm.
- It is believed that Amber is medically beneficial. Its healing powers have been used to treat asthma, rheumatism and internal problems.
- The ancient Greeks believed that Amber should be worn as a protection against disease.
- Amber gives out negative ions, which help balance out the positive ions which are all around us in today's society.
Due to amber being a natural stone, shades, shapes and sometimes sizes slightly vary.
Luxury gift box
18 curb chain
‘Care of Amber’ information booklet