on 17 March 2015
Item description is misleading. The headline should just say "64 pockets". It only fits 128 cards if you put two in each pocket back-to-back. The cards I bought the folder for are double-sided, so I can't do that. Perhaps I should have read the description more closely, as it does say 64 pockets, but if you're like me your attention will be drawn to "for 128 cards" in the title.

Misleading description aside, it's a nice, solid binder and does exactly what I want it to do - hold cards. Pockets are snug so if you do put two cards in each pocket you may find it tricky to get them out again. But It's just a shame it doesn't hold as many as I was lead to believe.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2014
purchased for my husband as he has his own business and is always given business cards and had nowhere to keep them this did the job great but it is not something o carry around as it is large opinion eg It would not be able to fit this in my handbag and it has the kitchen sink in there so my husband says!!! he keeps this in his van so it is good for the purpose he needs it for.
on 27 May 2016
I bought this to keep my credit cards rather than my business cards. It works well for that too! Strong and sturdy it feels like a good quality product.
on 14 March 2013
This is an OK card holder, and you get what you pay for. I'm left handed; so I find the openings for the cards on the wrong side. Also, you can't tell which way around to open the holder unless you put a sticker on the front.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2017
Handy for all business card in work - now easy to find
on 20 June 2013
To store a load of important information, this business card holder has done the job well rather than using bits of paper stapled together as done previously.

It is fine, but the slots to get the cards in are a bit snug.
One person found this helpful
on 13 January 2014
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Pretty good quality and quick delivery. I've now bought about a dozen for the office and everyone seems happy enough with them.
The plastic can rip slightly if you're not too careful - as I discovered putting some business cards in - but on the whole farily robust.
One person found this helpful
on 5 June 2017
Great item just what I was looking for
on 16 November 2013
Spent five minutes sorting my mountain of tradesmen cards for maintenance work around the house into sections, and wish I had done it years before. Well made, capacious beyond anything you could ever need, and neat to store in a bookcase.
on 1 September 2015
Well made. Wasn't what I wanted in the end but not amazons fault. Just not as suited for the card collection that I have because I really need far more space for my card collection. Have kept it to use another time.