|Price:||£10.04 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
* BGP's critically acclaimed jazz and funk classics series reaches its fourth instalment. The aim is to bring you the super-rare and usually unreissued albums on CD with notes and incredible mastering for fantastic sound. The five albums in the fourth series cover jazz, funk and soul and are all sought after by collectors.
* Opa was the brainchild of Hugo Fatturoso, the Uruguayan musical genius who was behind the South American beat group Los Shakers. After time exploring the rhythms of rock he returned to his first love, jazz and formed Opa in 1969 with his brother Jorge and Ringo Thielman on drums. Moving to New York in 1970 they became Airto Morreira and Flora Purim's backing band, appearing on several of their early-to- mid 70s albums.
* OPA signed to Milestone in 1976 and recorded two albums produced by Airto Morreira, the first of which is the classic "Goldenwings". A sensitive mixture of jazz and South American rhythms the stand-outs are the jazz dance `African Bird' and `Groove'.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category