on 1 May 2017
It is very nice earings. I dont like to keep my pierced ears without earings however i am allergic to other metals except gold. These gold plated earings are perfect for everyday look. I bought two pairs of these.
review image
on 17 March 2013
I ordered these earrings for my 10 year old daughter. She loses them every now and again and they are very easy to replace when I order them from Amazon, and not too expensive. Having said that, they are stil very good quality and very 'ear friendly'. I will no doubt be buying some more when she loses these ones....
on 20 December 2013
Wife was looking for studs to wear mainly at night and these seemed to be what she wanted, sadly after a few nights the ball Bart had fallen off while she slept, maybe not a sleeper type stud ? Otherwise they would have been the perfect gift ?
on 5 April 2013
They are really very nice but the steam is very short and it squashed my ear although the gold was good and didn't react with my ear.
on 29 September 2013
Bought these for my daughter to put in after she took out the earrings that she had when pieced, and they've been fab!
on 13 January 2015