on 26 April 2017
Good product. It does bring the shine back . But not very effective in cleaning badly discoloured gold . May be it suits day today cleaning more . However I'm happy with the product . It's less messy and worth the money
on 10 August 2017
Very good got the sparkle back again on my gold jewellery
Excellent little cloth that has polished up my gold fountain pens like new - delighted! This is also quite a large piece of cloth which I have cut in half to prolong use! Fabulous.
on 14 May 2017
This product does everything that I expected from it , so therefore I'm very happy as it has made my rings shine as they did when they were new.
on 28 August 2017
Actually quite good for the price
on 31 January 2013
The cloth is clearly impregnated with some kind of chemical. With patient rubbing gold comes up really well and hairline scratches virtually disappear into the gloss. I was really pleased with the finish.

Kept in the pouch, the two cloths seem to retain the cleaning power.

I'd guess that I would get most of the effect of a much more expensive trip to the jeweller and polishing the gold is quite relaxing.
on 8 January 2013
The cloths arrived ahead of schedule which was good &i immediately put one to the test. Result was a shiny, highly polished look to my wedding ring of 21yrs, my Gucci watch looks like new, & my locket & chain likewise. Well worth buying!
on 8 January 2013
needed something in as necklases get dirty, shower, baths don,t take mine off when wearing so cloth ideal to give all a good do....
on 29 May 2014
I make jewellery as a hobby and occasionally sell. So these are ideal for polishing up my presentations before displaying them. Good value for two and they work well. Arrived very quickly. I will order these again. Useful too to have two - use one, keep one in reserve, so when the first is used up, moving on to the second one prompts me to order afresh.
on 13 June 2014
Bought these to clean some old gold jewelry and they are great little cleaning cloths, arrived quickly and do the job,