- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1248 KB
- Print Length: 33 pages
- Publisher: AUK Authors; 3 edition (20 Jun. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0079KT4A6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #111,045 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Goju Ryu Gekisai Dai Ichi Kata Sequence Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When this book is used as a guide to serious practice, the student cannot fail to progress.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is another book I have advised my students to get hold of. Useful guide to learning the first kata of Goju Ryu.Published on 18 Mar. 2014 by L. E. Grant
A must read for anyone wishing to understand hard soft style offensive defensive martial arts. Read Toms other book defo...Published on 31 May 2013 by England is great
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Individual Sports > Martial Arts