- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Going Native In Murcia: Every Single Thing A Brit Needs To Know About Visiting, Living and Home Buying In The Fastest Growing Property Region of Coastal Spain Paperback – 30 Apr 2005
|New from||Used from|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Spain's Fastest-
Growing Coastal Property Region Full of useful tips straight
from a British couple who bought their cave-house high in
the Murcia hills with Costa Calida views amid acres of olive and
Going Native In Murcia will reveal all the
little secrets for successfully finding your ideal Spanish
costa/rural holiday home or investment property or simply
enjoying your stay - however long it may be. Anyone considering
buying in, or even visiting, this up-and-coming region would do
well to consult this book first.
- Advice On Visiting, Settling In & Property Investing
- Comprehensive Town, City & Costa Cálida beach Guide
- Best Places To Eat, Drink & Be Merry Find The Best Beaches Fun
- Stuff To Do From Hiking To Golfing, & Scuba To Horseriding
- All About Tapas, Fiestas & Local Customs
- Party Like A Local With The Detailed Fiesta Finder
- How To Get Used To Becoming An Ex-Brit on the Costa Cálida
- Advice On Enjoying Murcia Like A Local
- The Spanish Property Buying Process Explained From Start To Finish
- A Viewer's Essential Checklist
- How To Calculate Your Budget & Avoid Hidden Costs
- The Spanish Property Investor's At-A-Glance Checklist
- How To Get Brit TV In Spain
The authors bought their first hideaway in
2002 and have seen their investment double year on year.
They learned the hard way, and now they share their secrets
with other Brits keen to get a piece of the sun, sea and
Top customer reviews
It was also really useful in that it had a flow chart of the buying process, which really helped me understand how to do it.
I loved the top 16 beaches guide (and map) - I haven't tried them all yet, but when I've got my holiday home I know where to go on the Costa Calida, the Mar Menor, La Manga and the Mediterranean!
I bought it because we were planning on buying a property in Murcia and I wanted something more than a holiday travel guide. I got it! I wholeheartedly recommend this book to anyone who wants to spend some time in Murcia, wants to know what it is really like there, or who just wants an interesting travel read with a difference!
Note to authors: PLEASE write another book soon!
Look for similar items by category