Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 22 July 2017
I did like these, very simple to use. However I didn't feel they made that much for a difference when they were on for just the required time on the instructions. They did look darker the next day though
on 10 May 2017
Happy to buy from again.
Product I've used for many years and will continue to do so.
Without question value for money and great Seller!!
Fast shipping
Quality product!
on 7 December 2017
Wow! I’m really impressed with this product, so easy to apply with helpful instructions and everything you need in the packaging, arrived very quickly and my eyebrows look like I’m wearing make up on them so saves me having to fill them in with this eyebrow tint. Would definitely recommended and for the price of it couldn’t ask for any better!! Before and after pics attached doesn’t show the true appearance in person but hopeful will help you make your decision to buying it or not!
review image review image
on 3 December 2017
Great product. Lasts for a longer period than I have paid for with a beautician.
on 4 April 2017
It was so easy and simple to use, I can't believe how quick the results were. I left it on for the recommended time and the colour was perfect, I did it 3 weeks ago and so far it's lasted. I will buy it again once I've finished the pack.
on 23 August 2017
Oh my goodness. For having naturally dark hair my thick eyebrows are so light. I'm so happy with the results. My skin is also stained so they look perfect.
review image
on 3 December 2017
I have very light blonde eyebrows so am always hesitant with eyebrow tints in case they come out too dark. This tint is incredible and leaves my eyebrows a natural looking dark blonde/light brown and also lasts for around a month which is so much better from what I have had from a beautician.
on 4 December 2017
works, easy to use but def not light brown!
on 1 December 2017
OK product bit fiddly and messy to use
on 13 June 2017
Easy to apply, but it would help if there was a clean mascara type wand included in the pack to help with application to not stain your skin and concentrate more on the hairs of the eyebrow.