on 25 September 2009
I deeply love using these cards. The art is beautiful and i truly feel the meaning of the card within. I would recommend these oracle cards to anyone who is trying to reach the inner Goddess as i find meditating with each card connects you to the Goddess you wish to communicate with
on 10 January 2012
I've dabbled with many different oracle decks, but when I got Kris Waldherr's Goddess Inspiration Oracle, I knew I'd found my match/ Beautifully illustrated, this is an extensive deck consisting of 80 goddesses ranging from Abeona (Roman goddess of departures) to The Zorya (a Russian trinity of guardian goddesses). You can probably tell just from those two, that this deck includes some really unusual goddesses and from a truly global perspective. Ukemochi (Japan), Ogboinba (Nigeria), Saci (India), Anuket (Egypt), Cimidye (Ticuna), Nyai Loro Kidun (Java) and Rhiannon (Wales) are all present along with some of the more well-known Venus, Isis, Freyja, Persephone & Pele.

Each goddess card has an image and a very short message, while the guidebook gives a longer description along with a few key themes associated with each goddess. There are a few suggestions for different ways to read the cards too.

All in all, this is by far my favourite deck to work with, and I find that their messages and stories really resonate with me. If you're looking to deepen your connection to the goddesses, then I highly recommend that you add these to your intuitive toolbox.
on 9 December 2011
Some of the images were already used in the Tarot deck by Kris Waldherr so you know what to expect when it comes to artwork. As far as the content is concerned I think this deck is simply too big which causes the repetition of meanings and reduces the section of stories behind the goddesses (in fact there's just half of page devoted to the actual legends and myths concerning the goddess, that is much too little). I think it would be wiser to choose just 40-50 cards but to develop the spiritual and divination context more. Really there is no use to create an oracle deck that is bigger than Tarot! In general: it would be a good addition to the work with a goddesses deck that you already use and it most certainly is a wonderful deck if you search for more 'exotic' goddesses which are not included in typical goddesses cards. I really appreciate the fact that there are real goddesses here and no cards of St. Mary or Mary Magdalene are included.
on 5 October 2016
I had high hopes for this set. It gets 3 stars because it is pretty much what it says it is and it has more cultural diversity than many such decks. I don't hate it and I do use it for the artwork but here are the problems:

1. The artwork is very small and not that great. I wanted the cards partly as symbols of specific goddesses for a small altar.
2. The descriptions are fairly lackluster and the book is extremely brief, only a few sentences on each goddess, not enough to get a real sense of them.
3 As a divination tool it is very weak. All the messages are affirmations. You cannot get a specific message needed for any particular time or situation. However, you can always get some sort positive inspiration, no matter which one you choose. So, if used as a simple positive-thinking inspiration for each day, it might have merits.
on 11 February 2015
Really not for me, got put off by the smell, sounds daft i know!
I like the artwork and the booklet is lovely,, there is a good description of the goddesses (about80 of them) the box is flimsy though and if you use the organza bag provided (which i appreciate, thank you very much) then the box does not close well
on 12 September 2016